Just like other car brands, Tesla regularly launches new models. At the moment of writing, the newest Tesla is the Cybertruck.
The Tesla Cybertruck is an all-electric battery-powered pickup truck.
Three models have been announced, with range estimates of 250–500 miles (400–800 km) and an estimated 0–60 mph time of 2.9–6.5 seconds.
- Storage: 100 CU FT
- Towing capacity: 14,000+ LBS
- Ground clearance: up to 16″
- Approach angle: 35 degrees
- Departure angle: 28 degrees
Here’s a short timeline that shows the oldest and newest Tesla:
- 2008: start production original Tesla Roadster
- 2012: start production Tesla Model S
- 2015: start production Tesla Model X
- 2017: start production Tesla Model 3
- 2017: second gen Tesla Roadster unveil (first deliveries expected in 2020)
- 2018: Tesla Model Y unveil (first deliveries expected in 2020)
- 2019: Tesla Cybertruck unveil (first deliveries expected in 2021)