Yes, Tesla accepts trade-ins when you purchase a new car.
How does Tesla determine the price of a trade-in?
The price is determined via a standard calculation based on the vehicle configuration, history, mileage and age. Non-Tesla trade-in values are based solely on Kelley Blue Book (KBB) good condition trade values (pending vehicle history verification).
You can get a trade-in quote on this page.
What you need to know?
- You can trade in your vehicle if you are still making finance payments.
- You can only trade in one vehicle towards a new purchase.
- You can apply any applicable positive equity towards the purchase of your new or used Tesla.
- Trade-in values are valid for 30 days or 1,000 miles.
- Tesla does not accept non-drivable vehicles.
- Tesla does not accept trade-ins without a vehicle title.
- All trade-ins are final.